Leaders in pipe fitting mold in China -YUANRUN Mould
How to mix PVC raw materials before the production of PVC pipes? During high-speed mixing, the additives are incorporated into the PVC resin and dispersed evenly. The temperature above 100 degrees is conducive to the evaporation of water vapor from the materials, so the temperature of the general hot mixer is set at 100 ~ 120 degrees. In order to fully contact the additives with PVC, the hot mixer should be started after the PVC resin is added, and then the materials should be charged in the following order: stabilizers, various processing aid, colorants, fillers. In actual production, most of the raw materials and auxiliary materials are put into operation before starting the hot mixer. The temperature of the mixture discharged by the hot mixer is very high, and it needs to be cooled immediately. If the heat is not released in time, it will cause material decomposition and volatilization of the additives.
For rigid PVC pipes, better processing modifiers are polyacrylates (referred to as ACR). The main function of ACR as a processing modifier is to promote resin melting and improve melt rheology.
PVC pipe filler. Choosing the proper filler and filling amount can make the rigid PVC pipe village get higher impact strength and tear strength, and can reduce the cost.
PVC pipe colorant. The main varieties of pigments which commonly used in rigid PVC pipes are:
1. Titanium dioxide, is very stable in the sun, does not dissolve in dilute sulfuric acid, has good heat resistance, and strong coloring and hiding power. It is a better variety among white pigments.
2. Carbon black. Carbon black can be used alone as a colorant, or it can be mixed with other colorants to be gray or brown.
3. Phthalocyanine blue. Phthalocyanine blue is an organic pigment with no migration and strong hiding power.
What are the advantages of PVC pipes?
1. Lightweight, convenient handling and loading and unloading: small density, convenient handling, loading and unloading, and construction.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance: It has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance and corrosion resistance, which is very suitable for the use of the chemical industry.
3. Small fluid resistance: The inner wall of the pipe is smooth, its roughness coefficient is only 0.009, and the fluid resistance is small, which effectively improves the hydraulic conditions of the pipe network and reduces system operating costs.
4. High mechanical strength: The pipe has good pressure resistance, impact resistance and tensile strength properties.
5. Low cost: Low cost, convenient transportation and construction, and long service life.