Leaders in pipe fitting mold in China -YUANRUN Mould
The structural form of the pipe fitting mold and the processing quality of the pipe fitting mold directly affects the quality and production efficiency of the plastic pipe fittings. Some of the most common pipe fitting mold failures and main reasons in pipe fitting mold production are as follows:
1. Difficulty in gate stripping. During the pipe molding process, the gate sticks to the sprue sleeve and is not easy to come out. When the mold is opened, the product is cracked and damaged. The main reason for this failure is the poor finish of the gate taper hole, and there are knife marks in the circumferential direction of the inner hole. The second is that the material is too soft.
2. The guide post is damaged. The guide post mainly plays a guiding role in the pipe fitting mold. In the following situations, the moving and fixed mold will produce a huge lateral offset force during injection: (1). When the wall thickness of the plastic part is not uniform, the material flows through the thick wall The speed at the location is large, and a greater pressure is generated here; (2). The side of the plastic part is asymmetrical, such as a mold with a stepped parting surface, and the opposite pressures on the two opposite sides are not equal.
3. Large-scale pipe fitting molds, due to the different filling rates in all directions, and the influence of the mold's own weight when the mold is installed, the movable mold or the fixed mold will deviate.
4. The movable template is bent. When the pipe mold is injected, the molten plastic in the mold cavity produces a huge back pressure. The mold maker sometimes does not pay attention to this problem and often changes the original design size or replaces the movable template with a low-strength steel plate, which causes the template to bend during the injection.
5. The ejector rod is bent, broken, or leaking. The self-made ejector rods are of good quality, but the processing cost is too high. Nowadays, standard parts are generally used and the quality is poor.
6. Poor cooling or water leakage. The cooling effect of the pipe fitting mold directly affects the quality and production efficiency of the product, such as poor cooling, large product shrinkage, or uneven shrinkage, resulting in warping deformation and other defects.
7. The fixed-distance tensioning mechanism fails. Swing hooks, buckles, and other fixed-distance tensioning mechanisms are generally used in fixed mold core pulling or some secondary demolding molds. Because these mechanisms are set in pairs on both sides of the mold, their actions must be synchronized, that is The mold is buckled at the same time when the mold is closed, and the mold is released at a certain position at the same time. Once the synchronization is lost, it will inevitably cause the template of the drawn die to be skewed and damaged. The parts of these mechanisms must have higher rigidity and wear resistance, and adjustment is difficult. The life of the mechanism is short. Avoid using it as much as possible. You can switch to other mechanisms.
8. Due to the limitation of the template area of some pipe fitting molds, the length of the guide groove is too small, and the slider is exposed outside the guide groove after the core pulling action is completed. This will easily cause the slider to tilt during the core pulling stage and the initial stage of mold resetting, especially When clamping the mold, the sliding block is not reset smoothly, causing damage to the sliding block and even breaking under bending.